There’s so much to see and do that you’re spoilt for choice. We’ve created some fantastic, unique itineraries, some of which are off the usual tourist track (shh! don’t tell anyone!) for a really unforgettable experience.
What does the Sunshine Coast offer you?
- Foodie trails packed with local and artisan wines, beers, food and…. chocolate.
- Crafts and markets, chic boutiques and galleries for culture lovers at Montville, Eumundi and beyond
- Noosa’s surf, snorkelling and beaches
- The waterfalls, secret forest trails and stunning vistas of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- A little of everything in one day!
Where to start?
Here are some of our top recommendations of what to do on the Sunshine Coast to get you started – we offer full-day tours and transfers showcasing:
- Unforgettable Glasshouse Mountain & Hinterland scenery
- The top 3 tourist attractions on the Sunshine Coast
- The heritage-listed Glass House Mountains
- Unique cultural experiences that you won’t find anywhere else
- Eat and drink your way around the Sunshine Coast with one of our popular food tours
- Markets -Shop till you drop for locally handcrafted souvenirs at the Original Eumundi Markets or browse the many boutique shops in Montville
- The world-acclaimed Noosa Region, known for its surf, stunning beach and boutique shops
It’s our job to ensure you get the most out of your time in this beautiful part of Queensland, Australia and that’s why our customers rate us 5 stars!
So, simply select your day tour – and immerse yourself in the history, culture, and grandeur of the Sunshine Coast and let Coast To Hinterland Tours take care of all the details for you.